Gernika Peace Museum
RRS. Contents syndication
Sign up for our RSS channel by clicking on the channel icon
DIFFERENT WAYS OF SIGNING UP FOR OUR RSS:
- Add the RSS address to your RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
- If you use Firefox, click on the channel RSS icon and select the feed reader that you are going to use.
- You can open an account with Bloglines or with your email. You can use Google Reader or Mi Yahoo to subscribe free of charge to museodelapaz using the icons on the right or adding the RSS address.
What is contents syndication?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) technology lets you sign up with museodelapz.org and receive updated contents from museodelapaz.org quickly, easily and free-of-charge without needing to go to its website.
These contents are distributed through channels, known as "feeds" to which the user can subscribe.
The applications that allow the user to sign up for and read those channels are known as "news readers" or "feed aggregators"
News Readers or Feed Aggregators are applications that allow
the user to sign up for and read those channels or feeds.
They collect updates from the websites to which the user has
subscribed and display the most recent additions to each of
those sites, either as a headline, summary or the full text,
including audio, video or image files.
There are many different readers and they range from a desktop program installed in the PC to a website based application.
* Website based news readers or aggregators:
- My Yahoo!
- Google Reader
* Desktop news readers or aggregators:
- Newsgator (se instala como plugin de Outlook)
- FeedDemon, Newz Crawler (Windows)
- Newsfire y NetNewsWire (Mac)
The latest versions of the main browsers can read RSS without needing additional programs.